What Do Manufacturers Need To Be Succesful?
Momentum West and UW-Stout Manufacturing Outreach Center would like to hear from manufacturing executives throughout Northwestern Wisconsin regarding the help they and their communities need to improve and grow in the next two to three years.
We are inviting economic development center directors/community leaders to join us and bring one to two manufacturing executives to participate in an interactive discussion featuring:
- Welcome by UW-Stout Chancellor Bob Meyer.
- Regional manufacturing executive discussion of tactics they’ve used to improve and grow their organizations.
- Open discussion of challenges facing organizations and their needs for the next two to three years.
Join us to:
- Hear how regional manufacturers have made improvements in their organizations.
- Discuss challenges facing manufacturers today and in the near future.
- Discuss the role technology may play.
- Help us understand what assistance, technology, and/or training would be most beneficial to your organization and community.
Please RSVP with name(s) of manufacturers who will attend with you to:
Steve Jahn ([email protected])
Directions and parking permits will be sent prior to the meeting.
We need your help to understand what manufacturers/communities need so we can help fi nd solutions for your challenges. We hope you will attend and give us your insight.